The TM Series is redefining what a Large-format printer is capable of. The TM-305 printer is not only ideal for printing technical documents, CAD drawings and GIS maps, but also posters, signage and displays with the use of Canon’s LUCIA TD water resistant pigment ink. Built with Canon developed technologies; 5-color LUCIA TD pigment ink, PF-06 print head, L-COA PRO image processor, along with a clear, intuitive operation panel, direct USB drive printing, a flat stacker basket and nearly 60% quieter than previous models – Plus there is a host of creative workflow software included. Newly developed for this series is Free Layout Plus, a print utility that allows users to tile nest and create custom layouts before printing.
Call us today at (602)224-9971 so we can help you find the right plotter to fit your needs
LUCIA TD Pigment Ink Set
The TM-305 device features the 5-color TD pigment ink set. This ink was formulated to produce fine lines and sharp text on both inkjet and non-inkjet paper. Combine this pigment ink with water resistant media and you have a printed drawing that can withstand many outdoor conditions, especially outdoor job sites such as construction sites. Available in 130 ml or 330 ml ink tanks. 490 ml of ink ships standard with the TM-305.
Fast PrintingWith faster printing of multipage files than previous models, the TM Series can print up to 144 D sized prints per hour1!
Flate Stacking Basket
The flat stacking basket provides the capability to neatly stack up to twenty Arch D plain paper prints.
Direct USB Thumb Drive Printing
JPEG and PDF files can be directly printed from the TM-305. Simply load your files onto your USB drive, step right up to the printer and plug your USB drive into the port.
500GB Hard Drive
The TM Series large-format printers come equipped with several security features designed to help prevent leaks of confidential information:Secure Communication
- 802.1x Authentication
- Panel Lock by Remote UI
- Remote UI Multilevel
- Hide IP From Panel
- Panel Access Control
- Job Storage and PIN Printing
- Secure Disc Erase (Conforms to U.S. Department of Defense standard DoD5220.22-M)
- Secure File Erase*
- Direct USB Thumb Drive Printing
- Internet Connection
- FTP and Telnet communication protocols
- Job Log Look-up
A good fit for small offices, the compact TM-305 has a small footprint for a 36″ large format aqueous inkjet printer.
Print Head PF-06
Sub Ink Tank System
Canon’s advanced print head technology achieves speeds up to 141 D sized prints per hour on uncoated media. Powering these incredible print speeds is Canon’s L-COA processor, which controls the optimal ink layout helping to ensure high resolution output.
|Printer Type||5-Color 36-inch Printer|
|Number of Nozzles||Total: 15,360|
MBK: 5,120 nozzles
C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 7, 8.1, 10 (32/64bit)|
Windows® Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 (64bit)
Macintosh OS X v10.10.5-v10.12x
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
Direct USB Thumb Drive Printing
Ink Droplet Size
130ml/300 ml per color
|Ink Droplet Size|
|Color Set||Pigment: Matte Black, Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow|
|Buffer Ram||128 GB (Virtual), 2 GB (Physical)|
|Maximum Roll Print Length|
|Maximum Media Roll Diameter|
|Borderless Printing Width||8”, 10, 12”, 14, 16” 17, 20”, 24, 36 B4 (10.12/257 mm), A3 (11.69/297 mm), A3+ (12.95/329 mm), A2 (16.54/420 mm), B2 (20.28/515 mm), A1 (23.39/594 mm), B1 (28.66/ 728 mm), A0 (33.11/841 mm)|
|Paper Feed Method|
Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front Output
|Languages||SGRaster, HPGL/2, HP-RTL, JPEG, PDF|
|Noise Level Approx||Operation: 44 dB (A)|
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
Acoustic Power: 6.0 Bels
|Physical Dimensions||42 (H) x 51 (W) x 35 (D)|
|Weight||Approximately 134 lb. (roll holder included, no inks, no print heads)|
|Print Head (PF-06)Maintenance|
Ink Tanks (PFI-120/PFI-320)
Cutter Blade (CT-08)
|Software Available||TM Unified Printer Driver, Accounting Manager, Apple AirPrint, Canon Print Service, Device Management Console, Direct Print & Share, Free Layout Tool, Free Layout Plus, imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows®/Mac®, Media Configuration Tool, PosterArtist Lite for Windows, Optimized Driver for AutoCAD, Canon PRINT Inkjet Selphy, Easy Photo Print Editor.|
- imagePROGRAF TM-305
- Flat Stacking Basket
- 2″/3″ Core Media Spool (Adaptors Included)
- US AC Power Cable
- Tools and Screws
- Print Head PF-06
- Maintenance Cartridge (Installed)
- 5 Ink Tanks (130 ml: MBK, 90 ml: C/M/Y/BK)
- Sample Heavyweight Coated Paper (A2/2 Sheets)
- Ethernet Card (built-in)
- USB 2.0 High-speed Interface
- USB Connection Sheet
- iWR Service Terms Leaflet
- User Manual
- Quick Setup Guide
- User Software CD for Windows (Printer Driver Utilities)
- PosterArtist Lite CD
- User Registration Card
- Media Guide
- Plain Paper, Fast (Q5) mode
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Canon products offer certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of its features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance. Some security features may impact functionality/performance; you may want to test these settings in your environment.
- For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package. For a list of Canon recommended RIP packages, please consult with Canon Alliance and Industry Market list of RIP vendors.
- Your server must be compatible with a webDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof are based on the third-party cloud provider’s current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider’s terms and conditions.
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.