Bring your printing in house with the imagePROGRAF TA-30 large format printer. With uncompromising quality, this multipurpose 36″ printer, offers a cost-efficient, easy-to-use solution built to stimulate workflow and productivity for small businesses and first-time large format print users. The TA Series ships with free poster/marketing creation software and a Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office.
Call us today at (602)224-9971 so we can help you find the right plotter to fit your needs
Print More Out of the Box
The TA Series ship with 164% more ink than the comparable HP and 157% more ink than the comparable Epson currently offer. 330ml ink in total – over a $250 value!
Low Cost of Operation
Economy Print Mode (Fast (Q5)) allows for up to 40% less ink to be used during printing than
standard mode Q3
– helping to lower your operation costs.
Print Outdoor Poster
Unlike the HP DesignJet printers*, the TA Series use pigment ink to produce weather-resistant posters.
The Perfect Print
features designed to help prevent leaks of confidential information:
Minimize Disruption in the Workplace
The TA is the quietest printer in this market.*
More Paper. More Printing
The TA has the ability to utilize long rolls (5.9″ in diameter) and a wide variety of media.
The Sub-Ink Tank System lets you change empty cartridges while the
printer continues to print allowing you to use virtually all of the
available ink in the tank before having to replace it.
Virtually No Printing Limits
|Printer Type||5-Color 24-inch Printer|
|Number of Nozzles||Total: 15,360|
MBK: 5,120 nozzles
C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
|Print Resolution (Up to)|
Windows® 7, 8.1, 10 (32/64bit)
Windows® Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 (64bit)
Macintosh OS X v10.10.5-v10.12x
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
Ink Droplet Size
55 ml per color
|Ink Droplet Size|
|Color Set||Pigment: Matte Black, Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow|
|Buffer Ram||2 GB (Physical)|
|Maximum Media Roll Diameter|
|Borderless Printing Width|
|Paper Feed Method|
|Languages||SGRaster, HPGL/2, HP-RTL, JPEG|
|Noise Level Approx||Operation: 42 dB (A)|
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
Acoustic Power: 5.8 Bels
|Physical Dimensions||42 (H) x 51 (W) x 35 (D)|
|Print Head (PF-06)Maintenance|
Ink Tanks (PFI-030)
Cutter Blade (CT-08)
|Software Available||TA Unified Printer Driver, Accounting Manager, Apple AirPrint, Canon Print Service, Device Management Console, Direct Print & Share, Free Layout Tool, Free Layout Plus, imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows®/Mac®, Media Configuration Tool, Optimized Driver for AutoCAD, Canon PRINT Inkjet Selphy, Easy Photo Print Editor|
- imagePROGRAF TA-30
- Printer Stand
- 2″ Core Media Spool
- US AC Power Cable
- Tools and Screws
- Print Head PF-06
- Maintenance Cartridge (Installed)
- 6 Ink Tanks (55 ml each: MBK x2, C/M/Y/BK) Ethernet Card (built-in)
- USB 2.0 High-speed Interface
- USB Connection Sheet
- iWR Service Terms Leaflet
- User Manual
- Quick Setup Guide
- User Software CD for Windows (Printer Driver Utilities)
- User Registration Card
- Media Guide
- Plain Paper, Fast (Q5) mode
- Canon products offer certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of its features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance. Some security features may impact functionality/performance; you may want to test these settings in your environment.
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Your server must be compatible with a WebDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof are based on the third-party cloud provider’s current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider’s terms and conditions.